« Home | Don't Wait for Mac OS X: Leopard's Full Screen App... » | Microsoft offers Apple security advice » | Updated iTunes Playlist » | My "Tech News" widget » | A Day @ The Walker » | Apple supports Windows XP booting on Intel-based Macs » | An interesting anti-spam appliance » | elgooG - The Google Mirror » | The Joy of Tech's Spin on Apple's 30th » | Food for thought » 

April 18, 2006 


MacBook Pro - New Bright Shiny Pebble (BSP)

I could no longer resist. I cannot be without a Mac laptop, which I find quite bizarre. I guess that should just admit that I have become an avid "Cult of Mac" member. I have resisted that lable for a couple of years but each time I try to move away from a Mac as my primary computer I always find myself missing many of the applications and features only available on this platform. iLife is great fun but having a real terminal window and being able to run all of the cool UN*X based OpenSourced software is just something that I cannot be without for long. This should show up by the end of this week. Now I just hope it is raining this weekend and I don't have reason to be outside in the wonderfully warm spring weather working on the yard. Apple - MacBook Pro: "Powered by a dual-core Intel engine. Up to four times the speed of the PowerBook G4. Eight times the graphics bandwidth. With built-in iSight for instant video conferencing on the move. And Front Row with Apple Remote to dazzle everyone in the room. Wait no more. MacBook Pro starts at just $1999."