« Home | CNET News.com's Xbox 360 coverage » | Google-icious » | Geek Squd U3 Flash Drive » | Welcome » 

November 27, 2005 


The Capresso Ultima - A great cup of coffee at a great price.

The Capresso Ultima I have quite the fondness for coffee and kitchen gadgetry. A number of month ago I was on quite the quest for the perfect cup of coffee. For those passionate about their coffee drip is not the way to go. After pruchasing a coffee pod system for a friend I looked into these and decided against one due to two facts; one, you have a limited selection of coffee and two, this can get pricey depending on how much you drink. After quite a bit of review and reading I selected a Capresso Ultima. Capresso is what Krups was before they sold their name out to mass consumerism. The Ultima, though not a full automatic system is definitely a step beyond a fully manual system. It also runs only $300 versus automatics which start at $800 or so. I make 4-6 capuchinos or americanos each day, half for me and half for my wife. Maintenance is a snap and it produces a wonderful creama. Well... off to make another one.


Too many capps will make you go crazy like Beavis.

For the record the previous comment was from my kid sister. She lives in Texas thus her culture comments should be disregarded.

Post a Comment