« Home | Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DVD Eas... » | Bill's Retirement Party » | Two More NTP Patents Deemed Invalid » | Template Changes » | New Year with a bang » | Windows XP Gets Security Certification » | Plaxo revisited - contact management utopia » | A picture is worth a thousand... arguments? » | The top 10 reasons to work in IT » | Update: Security breach at Sam's Club exposes cred... » 

January 09, 2006 


Which super-hero am I?

I saw this on a blog while I was googling for information. I just had to take the quiz and personally think this was quite accurate. [I think this shows how much of a geek I am--or anyone else that would brag about their results for that matter] Your results: You are Green Lantern
Green Lantern
95%
Hulk
85%
Superman
75%
Spider-Man
70%
Iron Man
65%
The Flash
65%
Batman
55%
Robin
50%
Supergirl
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
Catwoman
35%
Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


Awesome! I'm Super Girl!

Post a Comment