« Home | Windows XP Gets Security Certification » | Plaxo revisited - contact management utopia » | A picture is worth a thousand... arguments? » | The top 10 reasons to work in IT » | Update: Security breach at Sam's Club exposes cred... » | Titan Rain » | Plaxo - the mobile/mulit-platform geek's address b... » | Top 10 System Administrator Truths » | My new toy - BlackBerry 7130e » | The tree for our last Christmas in Iola » 

January 01, 2006 


New Year with a bang

2005 has passed and '06 is upon us. This was quite the pinnacle year for my family and I. I jokingly told my wife during her birthday in January, 2005 that it was bound to be an extremely eventful year for her, considering that her birthday was 42, the Universal Answer. Due to my exuberance for her I failed to realize that anything she would encounter this year would also significantly impact me. 2006 should be an exciting year with a new job, new city, new house and new adventures for my family and me. Keep in touch ad I’m sure I will have plenty to share on my blog this year. HAPPY 2006!


Happy New Year! You've been in our thoughts.

Post a Comment