« Home | Top 10 System Administrator Truths » | My new toy - BlackBerry 7130e » | The tree for our last Christmas in Iola » | Just Launched Gmail Features » | Are you a "PC idiot" » | Top Tech City: Minneapolis, MN - Popular Science » | Slashdot | A Recipe for Newspaper Survival in the ... » | Serial Lego thief ends his spree in shackles » | Make Firefox Faster at Forever Geek » | Windows OneCare Live Available » 

December 13, 2005 


Plaxo - the mobile/mulit-platform geek's address book dream?

Plaxo I plan on working on and testing this product out. They have some incredibly interesting services to sync data between Outlook, Thunderbird, web, etc. Now that I am in the process of moving out of my current employer and to the next I am looking at ways of keeping key data synced between multiple platforms, devices, etc. I prefer Tunderbird for email though need to use Outlook for contacts to my Blackberry and would like access to all of this from my Mac or PC. I don't think that is too much to ask... is it?