« Home | RIM Releases Workaround Details » | Dell Axes HD-based MP3 Players » | Options in the event of a BlackBerry shutdown » | Fifth NTP Patent Rejected » | Mac Theme Release For The Blackberry » | Win32/Mywife.E@mm file-destroying worm » | Cingular Patenting the Emoticon :( » | Editing tips from the NSA » | Supreme Court rejects BlackBerry appeal » | Happy birthday, Brain.A » 

February 13, 2006 


Microsoft's new phone may squeeze Blackberry

globeandmail.com : Microsoft's new phone may squeeze Blackberry Competition is a good thing. As much as I like my BlackBerry there are always improvements that could be made to a device. It will be interesting to see what MS produces to "compete" with RIM. All PocketPCs/Windows Mobile devices that I have used have quite the tortured user interface. RIM's BlackBerry is a device that is simple, powerful and highly usable. With that said, it could be better and likely will evolve if there is real competitive pressures.


Hey Eric! How are things? I've had a bit of a run on getting new toys since you left our shores. I've got a Blackberry now and a nifty iBook. Hope all is well. Is my Blackberry gonna go silent on me in the near future? Say it ain't so!

-Keith Johns

Post a Comment