« Home | Test Article From Ecto » | How to Make a Spider from 5 Crisp Dollar Bills » | My Mac is Dead...Again » | CompUSA sucks » | Start of Memorial Day photo stream » | Dinner table fun » | Solutions » | Thermal Paste Claim on MacBook Pros FALSE » | Back yard today » | Apple Store » 

May 30, 2006 


The PocketMod - Nerd Origami

HolditThe PocketMod dubs itself as "The free disposable personal organizer" and for the cost of a piece of paper and a bit of toner or ink it's worth taking a look at. I saw the link to this site on Digg today. I had to try it out and after a quick layout, following the simple instructions, I had made my PocketMod. This reminded me of another favorite origami-style site I blogged about a couple of months ago, Letterfu. If you try this out, post a comment and let me know what you think.

Technorati Tags: