« Home | The Capresso Ultima - A great cup of coffee at a g... » | CNET News.com's Xbox 360 coverage » | Google-icious » | Geek Squd U3 Flash Drive » | Welcome » 

November 27, 2005 


The first of Christmas

It is always fun to take the kids out for the first of Christmas shopping. Personally I refuse to celebrate Christmas in any way until after Thanksgiving but now the festivities can begin. On a side note I personally refuse to call Christmas anything but CHRISTmas even thou pop-politics would dictate otherwise. Taking the kids to the mall is always fun. Some wandering, window shopping, a bit of buying and listening to the cheesy Christmas music echo through the crowds are always a nice post-Thanksgiving event. It's also nice to stop, feed the kids chicken nuggets (aka Soylent Green) and stop by the mall romper room to burn off the remaining energy for the night. Some retailers I know stated the this weekend seemed to start with quite the shopping boom. I will be interesting to see as the "Black Friday" reports roll in but from my meek perspective it looks good. I did my part and bought a couple of pricey luxury item gifts today in my support of American capitalism. Officially I can now wish you a merry Christmas as I head to the coffee bar for an americano while the kids are entertained.