« Home | Personalized Google Mobile » | New BlackBerry product by Rick Mercer » | GMail Server Error » | BlackBerry gets Google-ized » | Jobs: New Intel Macs are 'screamers' » | Which super-hero am I? » | Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DVD Eas... » | Bill's Retirement Party » | Two More NTP Patents Deemed Invalid » | Template Changes » 

January 16, 2006 


Ice Wine Is Called 'Nectar of the Gods' - Forbes.com

Ice Wine Is Called 'Nectar of the Gods' - Forbes.com I got turned onto ice wines after watching a program on the Discovery Channel about the harvest and production process. I have had ice wines from both Canadian and New York and they are quite wonderful. I would take an ice wine over a port for a nice after dinner wine. This is a good article and with their increasing popularity I would suggest getting some before prices inflate further.