« Home | New BlackBerry product by Rick Mercer » | GMail Server Error » | BlackBerry gets Google-ized » | Jobs: New Intel Macs are 'screamers' » | Which super-hero am I? » | Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith DVD Eas... » | Bill's Retirement Party » | Two More NTP Patents Deemed Invalid » | Template Changes » | New Year with a bang » 

January 14, 2006 


Personalized Google Mobile

Google Mobile has been updated to support personalization. I have been using IG (http://www.google.com/ig) as my home page since before Christmas and quite like it. Now that both IG and GMail are fully mobile enabled this is even more reason to use their services in my opinion. [This comes with the accepting the fact that privacy is a thing of the past--I am willing to accept that but that is another discussion] 1-17 -- I have set this as my home page on my BlackBerry and it works very nicely. I am to the point I will have to post an article on what I see as key mobile web sites.