« Home | Blogger Categories in 5 minutes (A different appro... » | Open-source Networking » | Cisco dials SIP in VoIP U-turn » | RIM and NTP settle! » | hello - The Origami Project » | Apple Safari may automatically execute arbitrary s... » | The First Mac OS X Virus? (A New OS X Trojan) » | Adding style to the hand-written note with Letterfu » | Microsoft's new phone may squeeze Blackberry » | RIM Releases Workaround Details » 

March 07, 2006 


Jargon File: Batman factor

I came across this Jargon File reference today while doing some research for a paper I am writing--Batman factor. Being the IT pager person for my employer over the past two weeks I was running a Batman factor of 2 minimally (BlackBerry + SkyTel Pager) and sometime 3. I can attest for the fact that when one is at large sporting a Batman factor of 3+ there are the odd stares and whispering. I am lucky my chick digs geeks ;-)